A treasure hunt related to the social environment
With Actionbound you can create a lot of diverse digital treasure hunts. They are perfectly suitable for exploring a social environment, no matter if it is a school, a training workplace or a new neighbourhood / urban district. Actionbound connects information with places playfully.
For downloading the complete material and information about Actionbound Rally as PDF file click here.
E X E R P T:
Duration: 3 days
Use of media: Mobile media, online tools
Usability: Getting to know and exploring a social environment
Ways of presentation: Play the rally with other participants or external persons
Extended possibilities: You can use audio, video and photo products you prepared in previous projects for the rally
Demand: Big parts of this project consist of the work in small groups. The handling of mobile devices (smartphone, tablet) is an important part of the project as well. Furthermore, the participants have to develop manageable tasks for others.
Room: No specific requirements
Size of the group: 6 to 20 persons
- Internet connection for creating the rally
- Mobile internet or WLAN for starting the rally and logging in the results
- One mobile device (smartphone, tablet) for each group Software / web service
- Account for the project on actionbound.com
- Actionbound app on every mobile device that is used
Example project: Actionbound Rally in Bamberg: http://www.jff.de/meta/action - bound - rallye/